Barbados Open Water Festival 2015
The Barbados Open Water Festival is returning for its 4th annual event. The 2015 Festival will have a number of new and exciting innovations aimed at providing an exciting 5 day festival for all participants, including the activities listed below and attached:
· Guided 2km Open Water Swim in Carlisle Bay
· Guided 2km Open Water Swim on the upper West coast
· Guided Open Water Swim on the South Coast
· Open Water Clinics (Carlisle Bay)
· Stand Up Paddle Relay Races
· ‘Swim the Bay’ 1.5km Race & 1.5km ‘Just for Fun’
· ‘Swim the Bay’ 5km Race
· Kayak Relays Races
Entries close November 4th; if you don’t wish to race, you can enter the “Just For Fun” Swim and help support Variety Club!
Please feel free to share the Festival information with guests and friends.