Close your eyes and imagine for a moment, a perfect afternoon, beautiful bridesmaids, a proud groom and a bride in a glorious wedding gown surrounded by a breathtaking Caribbean backdrop. Make your dream come true on the island were dreams can often become reality. A wedding in Barbados is the perfect way to tie the knot, especially for a couple with friends and family scattered around the country, or the globe. Why not come together on an island paradise?
2. Those not marrying for the first time must provide proof of divorce. Note: A Decree Nisi will not be accepted.
3. Widows or widowers must present the death certificate of the deceased spouse.
4. Photo IDs (passport) or certified birth certificates must be presented and a notarized copy of each document left behind in the country.
5. You will be required to bring a letter from the marriage officer (Magistrate or certified priest to perform the ceremony) in order to apply.
6. The license fee is roughly $113 BDS payable in cash.
7. If married by the court the court fee is roughly $125 BBD payable in cash.
8. If married by an officer (magistrate or certified priest )off site their fee is roughly $350 BBD for payable in cash.
|About Barbados||Parish Churches|
|Hotel Directory||Wedding Tips|
|Current Edition of Caribbean Dreams Magazine|
Article © Caribbean Dreams Magazine
Photo #1 originally from bettencourtsphotography.com
Photo #2 originally from sadranit.co.il