- 1½ lbs small potatoes
- 3 cloves thinly sliced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- ½ tsp crumbled rosemary
Since the nutrients are just below the skin, we are going to scrub the potatoes, instead of peeling. Scrub and rinse potatoes. Preheat the oven to 400oF. In a large bowl combine the ingredients and transfer to a roasting pan. Allow to roast for 45 minutes or unil golden brown and cooked through.
- When choosing potatoes, look for the ones with the smoothest skin, with as few blemishes as possible. Also avoid the greenish ones as they will have a bitter taste.
- If the potatoes are large, cut them first in halves or quarters, depending.
- To make roasting easier, you could first cook the potatoes on the stove top in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Do this before combining with other ingredients.
Current Edition of Caribbean Dreams Magazine
Photo originally from foodnetwork.com